Security Researcher - Global
Hod Hasharon, Israel
Karamba is looking for a Security Researcher for its security services business. Our manufacturing customers need security assessment for their new and exciting connected devices, and they are looking for the experts to help.Read More & apply to this position
- Prospect for the potential target accounts in the region, identify the right decision makers and influencers at corporate or business unit level.
- Attend industry conferences and events periodically to scout for prospects and map/understand the industry.
- Craft individualized, customer-centric messaging to maximize the number of meaningful conversations. This role has a strong qualitative approach.
- Engage online and by phone to assess the customer needs and fit to KarambaÕs value proposition.
- Identify budget, timing and motivation for product security investment.
- Set up face-to-face meetings with the regional sales team and sales engineer to discuss engagement details and define a commercial opportunity.
- 5 years’ experience as security researcher, hacker background
- Capable of developing clear research documents (in Emglish), analyzing product security design, develop mitigation recommendations
Representative skilled in face-to-face communication, public speaking and technical/professional writing
Advantage: Previous experience as embedded developer (C/C++)
- Advantage: Previous experience in security research of embedded devices (reversing, RTOS, CAN)